Thursday, February 19, 2009

OK - I am still trying to understand how to make a watermark for my projects, but since I am apparently going to take forever, I'll give you a picture without the water mark. NOW - I must tell you that the images are Copyright Stampin' Up! and that the projects are created by me. Please read the disclaimer and be a dear and do not claim my work as your own. See- we can all play nice, now can't we? I have seen some of the cutest smiley icons on other's blogs and I am wanting me some so so badly. Wait-- one thing at a time. I must get other stuff done first! Like get a water mark! ok, ok, I will.

With out further ado, here's a little peek at a card I made earlier today:


I cased this card from the 2008 SU IBC (that's demo lingo for the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog, because who has the time to write all of that??). I love this little stamp set, but I almost never use it. Do not tell my husband how many stamp sets I have that I rarely use, cause there's quite a few. But I digress. I embossed the little cricket and the words. And I paper pierced along the bottom. Why the blank stares?? Have no idea what I am talking about? You are so missing out! Take a little trip over to my SU website and take a look around. If you are in my area you can host a workshop and I'll come over and teach you and your friends all about embossing and paper piercing and so much more. It's lots of fun!

Yikes, look at the time, I must be off to carpool! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment