Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good Afternoon. Well, sort of. I hope you don't think I have abandoned you! I know it has been over a week since I last posted. It has been a doozy of a time around here. I am getting ready for my Open House this weekend. It's insane! I can't believe it's already Wednesday! I was out of town last weekend and Monday. So I was already behind on Tuesday. I do have my projects planned, and the stuff to make snacks has been purchased. Now, if my house would just clean itself all would be OK. Well, that and the kids could get themselves ready and off to school/soccer/scouts/church/etc! Oh and maybe the dinners could fix themselves also. That would be great! Then today, of course, I have a terrible allergy/asthma attack and now my eyes are swollen and my head and throat are killing me. I have to put off stamping for a little while. I am so missing doing the challenges this week, too! As long as I am better by Saturday it'll be OK!

So, I am sorry I don't have any new projects for you today, but after the open house, I'll have several! Please don't give up on me. Smiley from millan.net I promise I'll be back with lots of fun stuff soon! Hope you have a Stamptacular Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment