Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I have a lot to share today, so I won't do much chit-chat. Also, I have a terrible cold and really just want to be in bed, but I have to make about 5 dozen cookies today. I guess that means no rest for the weary. On a more upbeat note, here are some of the things I have been working on.

This is a little 3x3 gift card I made for a gift my daughter had to take to a school mate's party last weekend. She tells me about the party the day before and so of course I have to run out at the last minute and buy a gift for this kid that I have never met. Always the way! Ingredients: Stamps: Big Bold Birthday; Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Summer Sun, Celebrate DSP from Bold Birthday Scrap kit; Accessories: Silver Brads, Tool Kit, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Heat tool, Dimentionals; Ink: Turquoise, Versamark.

These are some "Thank Ewe" notecards I made to give to my hostesses. I made the one on the left first and it was too girly for me, so I made the one on the right and liked it enough that I made several to have on hand. Ingredients: Stamps:Pun Fun; Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron, Rose Red, Whisper White; Ink:Stazon, Rose Red Marker; Accessories: White grosgrain ribbon, tool kit(hard to see, but the one on the right is paper pierced), Embossing tool (the flowers on the left are dry embossed), Watercolor Crayons, Aqua Painters.
Last one for now. Whew, I'm worn out! This is a little grasshopper gift box I made that coordinates with the bug card I posted a few days back. It's a 2-4-6-8 box and is so easy to make. They are great make and takes for workshops. Ingredients: Stamps: Bugs and Kisses; Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Real Red, So Saffron; Inks: Celery, Red; Accessories: Small Cello Bag, Hemp Twine, Key Tag punch, 1 1/4 adn 1 3/8 Square punches.

Right - now I am off to take some serious cold meds and try to rest a minute before the baking begins. And don't worry, germaphobes, I will take care when baking the cookies! :)
Have a Stamptacular Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment