Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick drop by just to show you the card I made for today's color combo challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. Today's colors are Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, and Pixie Pink. Now I don't love pink in and of itself because I am more of a red and black or maybe blues kind of girl. But when paired with chocolate, pink can be very pleasing. But then again, almost anything is better with some chocolate isn't it?? mmmmmm, chocolate..... oh, sorry, i was dreaming there for a second.

So here it is. Let me know what you think.
this card measures 6 1/2 x 3 1/4 and fits into SU's small open ended envelope.
Ingredients: Stamps: Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, Fundamental Phrases, Seeing Spots;
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White; Ink: Kiwi, Chocolate, P. Pink; Accessories: brads, sponge, tool kit, dimentionals (which I doubled up on because I wanted the image to really stand away from the background.)

No comments:

Post a Comment