Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!

So I hope you don't think i have abandoned you! I am still out of town enjoying the last little bit of spring break. We have been so busy and I am getting to the point that I am ready to be back home. Then maybe I can get some rest after this vacation! Of course, I won't get much rest because there will be about a billion loads of laundry to do. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Laundry Multiplies!!

Anyway, since I am away from home, I can't upload any new projects for you just yet. But I did manage to get a couple of things made after my BBOG* came in on Monday. (*that would be Big Box O' Goodies.) So I will post as soon as I get home.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter weekend! Have a Stamptacular Day!
Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment