Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey Y'all! It's super busy around here this week because it's the last week of school. So I probably won't be posting much this week. But I hope to be back in full swing next week as we kick off the summer!!

Just wanted to let you know that I have now added the link for instructions on how to make the ribbon rose/flower that is on the "green" card below. Thanks for looking!

Have a Stamptacular Day!!



Ok I am back again for a second... I have been asked about the Jr. Legal Pad covers (as seen below). You can find the link HERE. This will take you to the VSN challenge thread on SCS where you can find the template for the covers as well as a whole gallery of samples. The template was created by one of the members of SCS, the fantasctic Julie Ebersole (aka JulieHHR). They are so much fun and very quick to make. I am planning on making some for Teacher Thank You gifts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment