Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's a rainy Thursday here....

...which is really ok with me for today. Why? Because I got my new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog in yesterday!!!! WOOT!! I am sooo excited!
Smiley from millan.net and this is how I feel when I look at it! It is so beautiful! I just know you are going to love it too. So it can rain all day for all I care, because I've got my nose buried in the catalog. Taking it all in... *happy sigh*.

Now, I also got in an order of sneak peek items from this new catalog. As demonstrators, we are given the opportunity to order a few items early. That way we can get them home and play with them and get things ready to share with you! There were a few stamp sets and some accessories, as well as all of the new In Color Line available for us to purchase. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time to play with my new items. In fact, I only had time to make one card. Wanna see it?

Isn't it the cutest? This is the new Lots of Bots stamp set. I think it is great for boy cards or masculine cards in general. And we know how hard those can be. I embossed the robot and the sentiment in silver and then watercolored the little guy in. I used some of the new DSP also. This one is called Razzleberry Lemonade. Doesn't that sound fun? The cardstocks are two of the new In Colors... Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay(these are also the colors I used for the watercoloring.) I used some of another new color, called Dusty Durango, to sponge on the edges of the white cardstock.

I can't wait for some more time to play with the new goodies and to share them with you. But I have company arriving today, so I'll have to wait a couple of days.

Don't forget to check out the Last Chance List and scoot on over to my website to shop for these stamp sets before they are gone for good! And while you are there, don't forget to check out the Occasions Mini Catalog items as well. Many of those are not in the new catalog. One of my favorites, Soft Summer, is going to be retired. Here's a card I made using the set. I was very pleased with the way this one turned out. I hope you like it too.



Ok, I better go finish cleaning the house before my company arrives! I had to put down my new catalog for a while. That was hard! I am already making my wish list!

And as always, I'd love to hear your comments and Have a Stamptacular Day!

2 comments:

  1. Your robot card is so darling! I might have to get this set because of your card. I found your site from another site and so on. Thanks for sharing, I've been enjoying your projects. Made a comment on a previous post-May 15th. (Scallop flower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is so beautiful, I love your technique on the stamped image - looks amazing :D

    ReplyDelete