Saturday, January 16, 2010


So I still can't seem to get a hold on this photo editing stuff. And life is crazy busy right now. I guess it's crazy busy all the time. Most of the time that's a good thing, but every once and a while I'd like for things to slow down a bit. Unfortunately today's post will have to be a post and run. I had a chance to make some cute things last weekend and I want to share them with you. But I don't have the time to give a lot of details or anything right now. Or, obviously, even time enough to be humorous. Sorry friends. Maybe I should have posted last night around midnight when I was silly from lack of sleep. That might have been humorous. Then again, maybe it was only funny to me. :)

Without further ado... projects!
First up - a mini milk carton using lots of new stuff from the mini catalog. I adore this little milk carton die for the Big Shot. New stamp sets, new punches and new dies, oh my!

Next is a Jr Legal Pad cover and binder clip. I used more NEW stuff for this one too. The DSP is from the Sweet Pea Stack and it is sooooo cute! The binder clip has an adorable precut and stitched felt flower from the matching Sweet Pea accents. I just sewed it to the handle of the binder clip. I also used some of the accents on the flowers on the front of the notepad, along with some buttons.

Here's the inside

/>
Close up of the binder clip. How Sweet, right??!!


Gotta run! As always, I hope y'all have a Stamptacular Day! I would love to hear what you think of these little projects. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the way this dp makes this notebook so smart! TFS! I intend to make some!

    ReplyDelete